Workers’ Compensation Lawyer in Beverly Hills: Let Us Help You
With a population of 32,278, Beverly Hills has well over 3,000 employees. While that isn’t as many as larger cities, like Los Angeles, have, dozens of accidents happen every year at work.
If you’ve been injured in a work-related accident or are sick because of a condition stemming from your workplace, in Beverly Hills you may be eligible to file for Worker Compensation. By speaking to a Workers’ Compensation Attorney Beverly Hills, you can find out if your injury qualifies and learn the best course of action to take in your particular case.
The Truth About Workers’ Compensation Beverly Hills
Workers’ Compensation in Beverly Hills is through the State of California. It provides wages and medical care coverage for workers who have been hurt on the job or who are sick because of the job or jobsite. Workers Comp coverage is paid for in a fund by employers – not employees. If the employer or insurance company confirms that the worker’s injury or illness is work-related, Workers’ Compensation is paid to the worker.
The State’s Role in Workers’ Compensation
Employers in Beverly Hills are required to have Workers’ Compensation Insurance – financial protection for injured employees which covers medical bills, lost wages, and other benefits. Beverly Hills employers are also required to comply with applicable state and federal safety regulations, such as OSHA standards, to help protect their employees from workplace injuries and illnesses.
The state says if an employee in Beverly Hills is injured or becomes ill due to a work-related activity, they may be eligible for Workers’ Compensation benefits. There are various qualifying factors which an attorney can explain more thoroughly.
Employers in California are required to provide additional benefits at times for injured employees, such as vocational training, rehabilitation, and other forms of assistance. To find out more, the injured or sick employee should contact the nearest Workers’ Compensation Appeals Board office in California to file a claim.
Filing Workers’ Compensation Complaints
In the event that an employee feels their employer is not providing the required Workers’ Compensation benefits, there’s a recourse. They can file a complaint with the California Division of Workers’ Compensation. After an investigation is conducted to determine the validity of the complaint, the employer may be required to provide the employee with the benefits they are entitled to.
Workman’s Comp legalities can get confusing for laymen. You don’t want to go it alone. Setting up an appointment to meet with a Workers’ Compensation Lawyer Beverly Hills is highly recommended.
Most Common Beverly Hills Workers Compensation Injuries
A multitude of work-related illnesses and injuries fall under the protection of Workman’s Compensation. Some of the most common injuries that happen in Beverly Hills include:
* Traumatic brain injury: A traumatic brain injury is an injury to the brain caused by an external force, such as a fall, a blow to the head, or a car accident.
* Back injuries: Back injuries can result from lifting or carrying heavy objects or from a fall or car accident.
* Carpal tunnel syndrome: Carpal tunnel syndrome is caused by the compression of nerves in the wrist from repetitive motions, such as typing.
* Vision and hearing loss: Vision and hearing loss can occur due to long-term exposure to loud noises or hazardous materials.
* Trip, Slip, and fall injuries: Slip and fall injuries occur when someone slips and falls due to an unsafe environment, such as a wet floor or a loose curb.
* Repetitive stress injuries: Repetitive stress injuries are caused by repeated motions that cause strain and fatigue over time, such as typing or lifting.
* Occupational illnesses: Occupational illnesses are caused by exposure to hazardous substances, such as asbestos.
* Psychological injuries: Psychological injuries can result from traumatic events, such as workplace accident.
If your employer is not taking the appropriate responsibility, there will most likely be a team of powerful attorneys working on his or her behalf. Having an attorney in your court is highly advisable. With an attorney, you’ll not only stand the best chance of winning but also in getting the maximum settlement possible.
Best Workers Compensation Attorney Beverly Hills
If you need an expert, highly skilled Workers’ Compensation Attorney Beverly Hills, contact the Law Offices of Jacob O. Partiyeli. Jacob O. Partiyeli will consult with you free of charge. You can trust Jacob to evaluate your case and if your injury or illness qualifies, he will assist you in navigating and winning it. Jacob O. Partiyeli will fight fiercely for your Workers Compensation. Call today – (310) 801-1919.
CALL (310) 801-1919.
A true Angelino, Jacob was born and raised in the city of Los Angeles. He attended Beverly Hills High School and was accepted to UCLA where he received his undergraduate degree in history. Upon graduation from UCLA, Jacob went on to earn his law degree from Abraham Lincoln University School of Law.