Workers’ Compensation Lawyer Bel Air
In Bel Air, 77.5% of the population work in executive, management, or other professional occupations with service industry jobs coming in second. You might not expect there to be many (or any) work-related injuries, but there are.
If you’ve been injured in a Bel Air accident at work or are sick because of a condition you’ve encountered at your workplace, you may be eligible to file for Worker Compensation. By talking to a Worker Compensation Attorney Bel Air, you can find out if your injury qualifies and learn the best course of action to take in your particular case.
Workers’ Compensation Bel Air
Workers’ Compensation in Bel Air is through the State of California. It provides wages and medical care coverage for workers who have been hurt on the job or who are sick because of the job or jobsite. Workers Comp coverage is paid for in a fund by employers – not employees. If the employer or insurance company confirms that the worker’s injury or illness is work-related, Workers’ Compensation is paid to the worker.
California’s Role in Workers’ Compensation
Employers in Bel Air are required to have Workers’ Compensation Insurance – financial protection for injured employees which covers medical bills, lost wages, and other benefits. Bel Air employers have the requirement of complying with state and federal safety regulations, like OSHA standards, to help protect their employees from workplace injuries and illnesses.
If an employee in Bel Air is injured or becomes ill due to a work-related activity, they may be eligible for Workers’ Compensation benefits. There are various qualifying factors that an attorney can explain more thoroughly.
Sometimes employers are required in California to provide additional benefits at times for injured employees, such as vocational training, rehabilitation, and other forms of assistance. To find out more, the injured or sick employee should contact the nearest Workers’ Compensation Appeals Board office in California to file a claim.
The Process of Workers’ Compensation Complaints According to Expert Attorney in Bel Air
California law states that if an employee feels their employer is not providing the required Workers’ Compensation benefits, there’s a recourse. They can file a complaint with the California Division of Workers’ Compensation. After an investigation is conducted to determine the validity of the complaint, the employer may be required to provide the employee with the benefits they are entitled to.
Workman’s Comp can get confusing so you don’t want to go it alone. Setting up an appointment to meet with a Workers’ Compensation Lawyer Bel Air is highly recommended.
Most Commonly Filed Bel Air Workers Compensation Injuries
There are many work-related illnesses and injuries that fall under the protection of Workman’s Compensation – even ones you may not be aware of. Some of the most common injuries that happen in Bel Air include:
* Traumatic brain injury: A traumatic brain injury is an injury to the brain caused by an external force, such as a fall, a blow to the head, or a car accident.
* Back injuries: Back injuries can result from lifting or carrying heavy objects or from a fall or car accident.
* Carpal tunnel syndrome: Carpal tunnel syndrome is caused by the compression of nerves in the wrist from repetitive motions, such as typing.
* Vision and hearing loss: Vision and hearing loss can occur due to long-term exposure to loud noises or hazardous materials.
* Trip, Slip, and fall injuries: Slip and fall injuries occur when someone slips and falls due to an unsafe environment, such as a wet floor or a loose curb.
* Repetitive stress injuries: Repetitive stress injuries are caused by repeated motions that cause strain and fatigue over time, such as typing or lifting.
* Occupational illnesses: Occupational illnesses are caused by exposure to hazardous substances, such as asbestos.
* Psychological injuries: Psychological injuries can result from traumatic events, such as a workplace accident.
If your employer is not taking the appropriate responsibility, there will most likely be a team of powerful attorneys working on his or her behalf. Having an attorney in your court is highly advisable. With an attorney, you’ll not only stand the best chance of winning but also of getting the maximum settlement possible.
Best Workers’ Compensation Lawyer Bel Air
If you need an expert, highly skilled Workers’ Compensation Attorney Bel Air, contact the #1 Workers’ Compensation Lawyer in Bel Air – the Law Offices of Jacob O. Partiyeli. Jacob O. Partiyeli will consult with you free of charge. You can trust Jacob to evaluate your case and if your injury or illness qualifies. He will assist you in navigating your claim. Jacob O. Partiyeli will fight fiercely for your Workers Compensation. Call today – (310) 801-1919.
TELL US ABOUT YOUR CASEPlease fill out the form below.
A true Angelino, Jacob was born and raised in the city of Los Angeles. He attended Beverly Hills High School and was accepted to UCLA where he received his undergraduate degree in history. Upon graduation from UCLA, Jacob went on to earn his law degree from Abraham Lincoln University School of Law.