Are you in need of legal services for lathe accidents? If you’ve been injured at the workplace by a lathe or any other machine tool defect, you may be due a considerable sized settlement.
Statistics prove that vertical and metal lathe machines tools are one of the most dangerous industrial instruments. The accidents often result in severe injuries, amputations, and fatalities each year in the US. There are numerous possible causes of industrial machinery workplace accidents in Los Angeles including the following:
* Defective manufacturing of the metal lathe machine
* Failure to properly inspect the machine
* Failure to properly maintain and repair the machine
* User error
* Failure to provide proper instructions as to the safe use of the industrial machine
* Violation of workplace environmental safety standards set by OSHA
* Failure to prove employees with proper safety clothing and devises
Some of the most commonly suffered injuries from LA lathe accidents include:
• Crushed arm and hand injuries
• Arm and hand amputations such as severed hands, fingers, and thumbs
• Injuries from clothing caught in lathe machine or drill press
• Injuries resulting from being struck by flying objects from a drill or lathe machine
• Deep cuts and lacerations
• Traumatic Brain Injury
• Traumatic Eye Injury
• Spinal Cord Injury
• Nerve Damage
• Electrocution by defective drills and lathe machines
• Death resulting from injuries suffered from drill presses or lathe machines
Recovery may be in order if you are the victim of a lathe injury. Jacob Partiyeli- a Attorney for Lathe Accidents in LA can help.
If you have suffered serious workplace injuries resulting from a metal lathe or turret lathe machine accident, be sure to set up a free initial consultation with LA’s best Lathe Injury Lawyer – Jacob Partiyeli. With years going up against giants like huge machinery outfits and large corporations, Jacob Partiyeli and his legal team can’t be beat.