Drill presses and lathe machines are among the most dangerous instruments and are the cause of some of the most common accidents in the workplace. Every year, hundreds of serious injuries, amputations, and fatalities result from these types of accidents – especially in heavily populated cities like Los Angeles.
Industrial machinery workplace accidents can be caused by many dangerous scenarios including:
• Failure to properly repair and maintain the industrial machine
• Failure to provide proper inspection of the industrial machine
• Manufacturing defects of the metal lathe machine and other machinery
• Failure of the workplace to provide employees with proper instructions on the safe use of the machine
• Workplace violation of environmental safety standards as lined out by OSHA
• Failure of the workplace to provide employees with proper devices and apparel such as safety glasses, leather gloves, and safety clothing
• User error
• Crushed arm and hand injuries
• Arm and hand amputations such as severed hands, fingers, and thumbs
• Injuries from clothing caught in lathe machine or drill press
• Injuries resulting from being struck by flying objects from a drill or lathe machine
• Deep cuts and lacerations
• Traumatic Brain Injury
• Traumatic Eye Injury
• Spinal Cord Injury
• Nerve Damage
• Electrocution by defective drills and lathe machines
• Death resulting from injuries suffered from drill presses or lathe machines
If you are the victim of a metal lathe, turret lathe machine, or drill press accident, you owe it to yourself to secure the best Los Angeles Drill Press Accident Claim help or Lathe Accident representation. Time is not on your side, and neither are the attorneys that will be against you if you attempt to seek compensation on your own. You need a Drill Press or Lathe Accident lawyer NOW.
Compensation for Injuries: One day you’re a productive and responsible member of society, doing your job to support yourself and your family and the next thing you know, you’re hurt and unable to work. The accident wasn’t your fault but here you are dealing with the pain while medical bills are mounting up and stress is steadily building. It’s not fair for you and your family to suffer because of negligence.
Due compensation includes:
• Current and future medical costs
• Future rehabilitation costs
• Pain and Suffering
• Emotional Trauma including – depression, post-traumatic stress, and anxiety disorders
• Loss of earning and future earning capacity because of disability.
It’s now up to you to step up and take care of business. If you’ve been injured in the workplace, you are entitled to compensation. Don’t expect it to be willingly handed over to you though. You need an expert Los Angeles Lawyer for Drill Press Accidents or Lathe Accidents in your court.
Contact the attorney that will fight for you- the best Workplace Machinery Accident Lawyer in LA, Jacob O. Partiyeli at The Offices of Jacob Partiyeli. With extensive knowledge, years of experience, and hundreds of successful cases, Jacob Partiyeli won’t back down. You don’t pay unless you win so call for a free consultation today.