Dog Bite Injury Lawyer Palmdale
Have you been bitten by a dog?: Palmdale Dog Bite Injury Attorney
Every year in America approximately 4.5 million people are attacked by dogs. Almost 20% of all dog bites will become infected. Palmdale dog bite victims can be exposed to disease, disfigurement, disability, PTSD, and even death.
It is no surprise that dogs whose owners neglect their emotional and medical needs are more likely to bite. As a direct result of this neglect, victims of dog bites in Palmdale are exposed to numerous dog borne diseases. Swift attention by medical professionals with a keen focus on all of the possible disease transmissions is essential. Some of these diseases include, but are not limited to:
- Rabies: Animal bites are the usual route for rabies transmission. Rabies is almost always fatal if treatment is not performed early.
- Capnocytophaga: Animal bite transmission of Capnocytophaga results in sepsis in humans. This is a bacterial infection which will require medical attention.
- Pasteurella: Another bacterial risk from animal bites. Treatment with antibiotics will be necessary.
- MRSA (Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus): A difficult to treat bacterial infection posing a stronger risk in treatment than staph due to its resistance to antibiotics. MRSA can be transmitted through animal bites.
- Tetanus: Dogs are known carriers of tetanus and dog bites can transmit the disease. As tetanus proves fatal 40-50% of the time when left untreated, swift medical assessment and treatment are urgently needed.
State laws are on your side!
Why you need an attorney for your dog bite case now! - Best Dog Bite Lawyer Palmdale
You have already been through a traumatic life event, now is the time to turn to a professional who knows how to fight for you and knows how to win! Attorneys who specialize in dog bite personal injury lawsuits can relieve you of the stress you are carrying and get you the compensation you deserve.
If you or a loved one have been a victim of a dog bite in Palmdale, it is highly possible that you can file a personal injury lawsuit. The dog’s owner or their insurance company may owe you compensation for your or your loved one’s injuries. Give Jacob Fights a call to set up a consultation. During the consultation we can help you determine if a personal injury lawsuit is the right course of action for you. Rest assured that we will do all we can to assist you.
TELL US ABOUT YOUR CASEPlease fill out the form below.
A true Angelino, Jacob was born and raised in the city of Los Angeles. He attended Beverly Hills High School and was accepted to UCLA where he received his undergraduate degree in history. Upon graduation from UCLA, Jacob went on to earn his law degree from Abraham Lincoln University School of Law.